'I will not apply for Coach's office' - Sehwag

Anil Kumble, the coach of the Indian cricket team, suffered a strain between Captain Kohli. In the meantime, the BCCI landed in the selection of a new coach for the Indian team. Former Indian veteran Sehwag, Ravishantri and Tom Moody have applied for this. It was reported that Sehwag would be appointed as a coach first. In the meantime, Ravi Shastri was appointed as the head coach of the Indian team.


In this case, Sehwag opened the mind for the first time. In an interview to an English television channel, he said, "I have not been appointed as the head coach of the Indian team since I have no support from BCCI.


Amitabh Chaudhary, the BCCI's responsible executive, and cricket development general manager Shridar told me to come and ask them to apply for a coach. Following this, I also spoke to Captain Kohli. He also asked to apply. Then I was in England for the Champions Trophy. I asked Ravi Sastri why he did not apply for the trainer's position. He said, 'I will not repeat the mistake that I have done once.' But then he applied for the post of coach.

Comments

Popular Posts